If you have wanted to explore the world affordably then, here’s your chance to make your reservations with Delta Airlines Reservations for the best holiday offers.
Here’s Everything you need to know about Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
- Milwaukee is one of the largest cities in Wisconsin and the 5th largest city n Midwestern United States located along the western shores of Lake Michigan.
- It is the 31st largest city in the-United States and the main centre for culture, arts, and economics of the Milwaukee metropolitan area.
- Milwaukee is also categorized as the “Gamma” global city according to the Globalization and World Cities Research Network.
- The earliest inhabitants of Milwaukee were the Algonquin and the Siouan people while the first European to pass through the area were the French Catholic Jesuits who ministered to fur traders and native Americans.
- Milwaukee is also well known for its brewing traditions that all started with the arrival of the Germans.
- Milwaukee attracted a large number of African Americans during the mid20th century during the Great Migration and also a fraction of Russians, eastern Europeans who migrated in 1990 after the end of Cold War.
- Milwaukee hosts several international events and concerts like the Summerfest which is the largest music festival in the world and it was also named as the coolest city in the Midwest according to Vogue Magazine.
- Some of the major tourist attraction in Milwaukee include Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum, Milwaukee county Zoo, Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, Discovery World, Miller park and many more.
- Milwaukee experiences humid continental type of climate where summers are warm and humid while winters are cold, snowy, chilly and dry.
If you are interested in reading more about interesting destinations you can check out Delta Airlines today.