It’s now or never, be an early bird and get amazing rewards while booking your flight tickets with Delta Airlines. Enjoy some of the hottest travel deals, discounts, exclusive offers, and many more for one of your favorite destinations when you choose to make your reservations with Delta Flights Reservations.
9 Interesting Facts about Cairo Egypt you should know:
1. Cairo is one of the largest capital cities of Egypt and in the Arab world with over 20 million populations. It is the largest city in the Middle East, in Africa, and the 6th largest in the world.
2. Cairo is renowned for its Giza pyramid complex and the historic city of Memphis.
3. Cairo is situated near the Nile Delta and it was founded in 969 AD by the Fatimid dynasty.
4. Cairo has been named as the city of a thousand minarets owing to its preponderance of Islamic architecture and it is also considered as a World city with a Beta+ classification.
5. Caro is home to one of the oldest and the largest music and film industries in the world.
6. Cairo Metro is one of the only two metro systems in Africa with more than 1 billion riders every year.
7. The origins of modern Cairo can be traced back to the 4th century.
8. Cairo is home to the Babylon fortress which is the oldest structure-the nucleus for the Romans and the Byzantine city.
9. Some of the most popular attractions in Cairo include- Giza Necropolis, the Egyptian Museum, Khan e Khalili, Salem street, Cairo tower, the hanging church, etc.
If you are interested in reading more blogs and articles on different destinations or if you are looking for complete flight booking assistance online you can check out Delta Airlines Official site today.